1 Bedroom Design, 2 Budgets
It’s hard to know what’s important to spend money on, and where you can save some dollars when decorating. We put together a fake bedroom design to show you some ways to save (feel free to create this bedroom- I’d love to see it come to life!)
Coming in at $3400, we made it within this fake person’s budget!
Here’s what we choose:
- Bedding – Target, $72
- Wallpaper– Farrow & Ball, ~$500
- Dresser– MegMade, $1050
- Side Tables– West Elm, $199 and $299
- Rug– Urban Outfitters, $289
- Headboard– MegMade, $400
- Sconces– Rejuvenation, $254 each
- Lumbar pillow– Urban Outfitters, $50
=$3,367 + tax
The only changes we made here were changing the wallpaper to paint, swapping out the side tables, sconces, and dresser. The rest is the same, and I think you still maintain the same vibe as the more expensive version! This room meets a $2000 budget (before tax and any shipping or installation costs).
- Paint– Farrow & Ball Cornforth White, $100
- Dresser– MegMade $750 + stain ($75)
- Side tables– Target, $75 each
- Sconces– World Market, $60 each
For a total savings of $1400!
We have some incredible pieces to play with for a bedroom board right now- lots of cool headboards, dressers, and side tables. Stop by and we will come up with something awesome for your budget!