EASY CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT CHRISTMAS CAKE COOKIES
Christmas is in 13 days y’all – cue Christmas crisis now. I know! I feel like there’s so much to catch up on, and I haven’t even celebrated the holiday season yet! Definitely one of the downfalls of having Thanksgiving so late, but hey, we still have some time, so let’s make these moments count! If you want to start your Christmas cheer – tonight, sit down, put on a Christmas movie – and bake, bake, bake – with this easy Christmas Cookie Recipe! Grab some candy canes, a chocolate cake mix ( I KNOW) and you’re good to go!
- 1 Box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 6 Tbs Vegetable Oil
- 3 bags of White Melting Chocolate
- 15 Candy Canes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grab your chocolate cake mix, eggs, and oil, and mix mix mix in a bowl. Mix until the dough is shiny and thick!
- Take about one inch sized balls (or your desired size) out of the dough, and roll them into a ball, and place them on a baking sheet!
- Place those goodies into the oven, and bake them for 8-10 minutes, or until the bottom of the cookie is cooked!
- When those cookies are cooking, take a separate bowl and melt your white chocolate! Depending on what chocolate you get, follow the instructions on the bag/wrap for melting!
- Now the fun part – crush those candy canes! Put your candy canes in a plastic bag – and crush, crush,c crush. The kiddos will love this part. If you need some extra help, grab a rolling pin to help with the crushing.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and let them cool!
- When cool to touch, take each individual cookie, dip half in the melted white chocolate, and then that same half in some candy canes.
- Repeat for each cookie.
- And voila – you got yourself some AMAZING Christmas Cookies!
*Recipe inspired by Devour Dinner