THANKSGIVING THURSDAY – EASY BLUEBERRY PIE RECIPE
This week in our little Thanksgiving Thursday series, we’re giving you an easy peasy blueberry pie recipe, that is just so yummy, and did I say – easy?! Y’all you are going to love this, and it’s quick and simple to make, plus its packed with amazing blueberry flavors that will make your mouth water!
- 2 pie crusts, most packages contain 2!
- 6 cups of fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- Optional but necessary some vanilla ice cream, and whipped topping!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees!
- Grab a pie crust! Any type around 9-10 inches will do – but, of course, you can always make your own!
- Next, grab a bowl and combine about 6 cups fresh blueberries, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, 3 Tbsp. flour, 1 tsp. lemon juice, and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon. Mix to coat blueberries.
- When you’re done mixing, pour the batter into the crust!
- Grab a second pie crust, and place on top of the batter, and make sure you knead it to the side. You can get all fancy and weave it, or you can cut some holes into the top to leave room for it to cook perfectly from inside out!
- Brush the crust with some milk, and add some extra sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 45-50 minutes. If you want to take precaution, cover the edges with foil if necessary to prevent over-browning.