We’re hiring!! Apply here for Store Manager position.
The Store Manager is a leader responsible for all aspects pertaining to the organization of the MegMade showroom. The Store Manager is responsible for maintaining the brand integrity throughout the store and within the employees reporting to them. You will be expected to implement plans and problem solve as needed.
This position reports to the Owner and has supervisory responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the MegMade brand with professional behavior
- Create plans for store development.
- Oversee floor displays and organization.
- Ensures store is ready for opening
Manage inventory receiving
- Secure photos of new inventory
- Tag/input new items in system
- Ensure all items are priced according to pricing structure list
- Manage all sales orders into production sheet
- Liaise with Production Manager to assure smooth start to finish process
- Develop brand knowledge on all lines carried on showroom floor
- Train staff in sales floor roles
- Assist customers with sales, queries and complaints.
- Ensure all clients are being communicated with in a timely manner on all next steps items
- Place product orders correctly and in a timely manner consistent with project calendars
- Organize deliveries and final follow up.
- Facilitate customer pickup from showroom
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter!
The post We’re hiring!! Apply here for Store Manager position. appeared first on MegMade.