Happy New Year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Joe and I both agree that 2013 is going to be a great year for the Piercy family. We are amazed by the way God blessed us in 2012 and can hardly wait to see Him show up in 2013! Here’s our goals that we have come up with so far!
1. MOVING – Joe and I are buying our first home. We have been renting ever since we got married and are hoping to close on our place late January or early February, If everything goes as planned. The funny thing is, Joe and I were praying that we would find a place in our neighborhood because we love our neighbors and neighborhood. Not only did He help us get a place in our neighborhood, but we are buying a place across the hall. It is 2 floors, where our current one is one floor. We are going from a 2 bed one bath to a 4 bed, 3 bath. There will be LOTS of projects that come along with the new place and will share them with you as they move along. Here is a sneak peek at the new place (sorry for the bad quality). It is in good shape, but needs a lot of love.
2. GROW MEG MADE DESIGNS: Just last year at this time I quit my job working for By The Hand not knowing exactly what I was going to do next, but knowing that I wanted to stay at home and raise my son. What is amazing is that we started selling a few pieces we had re-done and it turned into a business. We now are selling two to five pieces a week and have people requesting things and a waiting list!!! God is so good. Our goal is to grow the business now that we will have more room to work in our new place.
In addition to selling more pieces, we would like to grow our blog. My goal is to grow it from 51 followers to 500 followers this year. I don’t know that this one will happen, but we can hope! I love sharing the work we do as well as others and hope you do too!
3. HEALTH: This encompasses a lot of things for us. We really want to be healthier physically and are going to begin working out again, but we want to be healthier spiritually too and are going to go to great lengths to grow in our spiritual walk.
4. ORGANIZATION: If you know my family you know they are super organized. And if you know me and Joe, you know we are not. This whole having a child thing has not helped it at all either!! We aim to be more organized in our home and in our filing this year. I know I am capable and can do it. It will make me happy too if I am able to stay organized!
5. TRAVEL: I have never been on a mission trip and would love to go. We are planning to go on a big mission trip this year!
and obviously, Wells is included in each of these things as our marriage and our son are the most important things to focus on all year and come first!
We are excited to grow up one more year with you! Happy New Year!