No good, very bad….and expensive week – part II!
OK…thanks for letting me get my frustration off my chest in that last post. Now that I have gotten myself under control and took a shower, I am doing better. I put my iPod on and a song I never had heard came on….Thankful, by Mary Mary. It got me to realize that I cannot let anyone or anything steal my joy. I have so much to be thankful for. Here’s a short list:
1. A Savior who died for me even though I am not deserving.
2. Amazing friends who helped me while I was down
3. A great, faithful husband who loves me very much
4. A little bun in the oven who we can’t wait to meet in 3 months (from today!!)
5. A great family
6. A wonderful, flexible job
7. A roof over my head and all my needs and most of my wants met
Oh my goodness, there is so much more. I am so blessed beyond my measure and no car is bringing me down this week! 🙂