Our Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Let me just start off by saying I think Mother’s Day should be every day! Us moms have the best job ever, but boy oh boy, is it a tough one!
With that said, the second sunday of May, that day we moms are celebrated, should be special! Here are some of my favorite things that would be great gifts to give to your mom or to give to yourself (you deserve it!).
1. Lindsay Letters: One of my favorite print shops. Cool prints and very affordable. $20
2. Trapps Candles: This one is Wild Currant, which is a fave. Each candle has a full bottle of perfume and makes your house smell marvelous in minutes! And who can resist that house case! We sell them here at MegMade, so call us and we can get you one! $22
3. Anthrolopogie Shirt: It is hard for me to find something I dislike at this store, but this is a fun shirt to dress up or just hang out in! $68
5. Bold pillow: I love this pillow store on Etsy. Her bold prints are super fun to jazz up any chair, couch or bed! $75
6. Who doesn’t love a bouquet of flowers! Support your local florist!
7. The Pet Shop: Kim, a blogger behind Yellow Brick Home, makes these dog prints customized of your pretty pooch! Check her out, she is such a fun chic!
8. MegMade Dresser: Who would I be if I didn’t plug a dresser?!? Come to our shop, it’s the perfect Mother’s Day gift!
Hope this helps!
P.S. This awesome floral background paper is from Design Love Fest! She has incredible desktop backgrounds and so much more!