If in stock, this item takes 2-3 weeks to ship! If not in stock, one of our team members will reach out to you within 2-3 days after you have placed your order. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for the most up-to-date timeline. Please note that this lead time is subject to change.
If you've been looking for a lush, plush, treat for the feet, try our new Hamburg woven wool area rugs! Soft and dense, with a subtle geometric pattern, these rugs are made for maximum comfort
Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labor practices.
*Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: Durable construction; plush feel; eye-catching, unusual weave. Because the weave lies in a single direction and is not apt to pull, hand-knotted rugs can appear lighter from one angle than the other - an optical illusion that is part of their appeal.
- WHERE TO USE: Area rugs that are perfect for "center stage" rooms like the living room, dining room, or master bedroom.
- It is common for wool rugs to shed, as they are created from natural fibers that form long strands of material that are then hand-knotted to create delightfully soft and durable area rugs. Due to the sheared pile, loose fibers will eventually work their way to the surface. If your wool area rug starts shedding, this is normal. Just trim any tufts of wool that appear with a sharp pair of scissors; do not pull the fibers.
- Even though shedding does occur –and is not preventable–there are steps you can take to help maintain the shedding of your wool rug.
- 76% Wool/14% Cotton/7% Polyester/3% Other.
- PileHeight: 0.75
- Made in India.
Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. Some shedding may occur with all hand-knotted rugs. Use a low setting when vacuuming to minimize shedding. If shedding still occurs, professional cleaning is recommended to help remove loose fibers.